San-Francisco, California, and United States-based Tubi TV has been providing its streaming service to US people since its launch in 2014. This ad-supported, free streaming service has gained so much popularity among its customers that most of the US people desire to go for this service to watch their favorite shows.
The process of Tubi TV activation on various devices is discussed here so that users can easily activate Tubi TV for enjoying it’s streaming services.
Tubi TV Features:
The reason behind Tubi TV’s acceptability in the US is the combination of upgraded features that Tubi TV offers.
- To narrow down your search for TV shows and movies, Tubi TV helps you with 35 categories.
- Films of different genres like drama, action, horror, comedy, documentaries are available on Tubi TV. Moreover, users can enjoy travel-related movies and sports movies on Tubi TV. Movies for kids are a special addition to Tubi TV. All movies are grouped together and no filter option is available Tubi TV.
- Enjoy watching great HD quality videos on your devices with Tubi TV.
- Users will get a full description of a movie or video with the name of the genre, total runtime, casts, directors and more.
- 20-30 second short ads are shown at the beginning of every video.
- Users like to watch videos on Tubi TV for its zero time buffering.
- Tubi’s mobile version is very simple to use.
How To Activate Tubi TV on Various Platforms?
Steps to Activate Tubi.tv Account On Samsung TV:
Thoroughly follow the steps given below for Tubi TV activation on Samsung TV.
- First, you have to open a Tubi app on Samsung TV.
- Go to the top of Tubi home screen where you will find Search, Sign In, and Settings
- Choose Sign In and you will receive code on the TV screen.
- Visit tubitv.com/activate.
- If one has not signed in online, he/she has to register now when asked.
- You will be redirected to Activate a device page once you have signed in or registered. Then you have to enter the Activation Code and click Activate Device.
Steps To Activate Tubi Account on Xbox:
- Open the Tubi app.
- Choose Sign In.
- Select Sign In via Email.
- Email addresses and passwords related to the Tubi account need to be entered.
- Next, visit the tubitv.com/activate by clicking here.
- Enter Activation Code.
- Click Submit.
Steps To Activate Tubi Account on Amazon Firestick:
- First, you have to open Tubi from Amazon Home Screen. Then choose Sign In or Register by pressing the left arrow of your remote.
- Select Link Account or Register.
- Thoroughly follow given instructions.
- Go to tubitv.com/activate by clicking here.
- Click on Register with Email or Register with Facebook.
- Fill up information and click on Register.
- Enter Activation Code.
Steps To Activate Tubi Account on Playstation:
- Open Tubi.
- Navigate to this app’s top row.
- Choose Sign In.
- Select Link Account or Register. You will receive an Activation Code.
Then you have to enter code and follow the given steps below for entering that Activation Code.
- Go to tubitv.com/activate from your smartphone or PC. Enter the Activation Code in the required field.
- If you are not a registered user, you have to click on Register. Click on Sign In if you have an account.
- Then enter the Activation Code in the field provided.
Subscription Cost of Tubi TV:
Tubi is a completely legal streaming service offered free of cost. Credit card information is never asked and no money is charged from users for enjoying this service. While watching videos or films on Tubi TV, people never get troubled with malware or redirects to harmful sites, pop-ups, and security warnings.
Most of the customers face problems in receiving activation code that needs to be entered for activating Tubi TV on any device. Always make sure that you are signing in from tubitv.com/activate. After signing in, users receive the Activation Code. If Activation Code is not received, mail to Tubi TV knowing your problem and the team will resolve your issue. Enjoy your favorite shows on Tubi TV which offers free services. Spend the weekend with your friends and family watching classic and new movies that are streamed on Tubi TV.