Almost everyone in today’s generation uses WhatsApp on a regular basis. There were many apps developed with almost similar functionalities but compared to all of them WhatsApp attracted a large number of people. Main features of WhatsApp are:
- Audio Calling
- Video Calling
The calling feature over WhatsApp makes it very easy and convenient to call your family and friends. As long as internet connectivity over your phone is available you can use all the features mentioned above.
One can make a call to others even though they are in the different countries provided the person you are trying to reach uses WhatsApp. There is a common question for every WhatsApp user ‘How co Record WhatsApp Call’. For those who want to record calls over WhatsApp below is the answer you were looking for.
Brief Information About WhatsApp:
While WhatsApp has almost all the features which a communication app should have it does not provide an option of call record. WhatsApp itself does not provide an option to record calls but users can try using third-party applications available in the market for recording calls. ‘WhatsApp Call Recorder’ can be considered as a third-party app that can be used to record WhatsApp call. This app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Below is the description of the same.
How to Record WhatsApp Call on Android?
- First, download WhatsApp Call Recorder App on your Android device.
- After downloading, install the application and open it on your device.
- If there is any permission issue on your device and it is not allowing to install an external app, you should go to your Phone Setting and select: ‘Allow installation of apps from unknown device’.
- Installation completed, you can now record WhatsApp Call. To test make a call to anyone of your contact from WhatsApp.
- Open the app and click on the Red circle button (i.e. Start button)
- It will start recording your call.
- Now when you want to stop recording click the stop button on the app.
- The device/SD card now has the saved recording with an Amazing_AVR named file.
In the above section we saw how to Record WhatsApp Call on Android device now we will read how to record WhatsApp call on iPhone. This can be done by an App known as Cydia.
How to Record WhatsApp Call on iPhone?
- First of all, you need to jailbreak iPhone to record WhatsApp call on it.
- Install Cydia App on your iPhone
- In Cydia, search and download Watusi in BigBoss repo.
- Watusi s is a fully paid application so it will be a great option if you can purchase it, otherwise, you can have it for free from the various sources available on the internet.
- After the successful installation of the Watusi app, just launch the WhatsApp messenger and visit its settings.
- Here you will find a new option of Watusi Preferences. Here you need to click on the option of Record Calls to enable it.
- These calls will be recorded to your device automatically whenever the WhatsApp calling feature will be used.
- From the Recent Panels button, you can easily check your recorded calls.