Snapchat is one of the best social media platforms that are available all around the world. The application has taken the world by storm because everyone is crazy about their Snapchat scores. The app is available on multiple platforms and supports the major smartphone operating systems, i.e. Android and iOS. The main highlight of the application is that you can send in daily life updates through pictures to your friends and family added to your account. Sometimes you may not have the energy to click photos of yourself or things around you. This is when many people think about sending pictures from their camera roll. In this article, we are going to cover how to send camera roll photos as snap on Snapchat.
Snapchat is one of the biggest social media companies which has tremendously shaped the 2010s. The application-based social media service was released in 2011 by developers Evan spiegel. The developer’s former students of Stanford University during the time and work working on this new social media application to take on the Giants. Snapchat is a very surprising and unique competitor for Facebook. The image-sharing use has changed the way people see social media. People love Snapchat because it offers real-time sharing of our stories. Many social media companies have taken notes and introduced the story feature on their application as well. Facebook has outright added the story feature on all of their social media platforms, taking away the uniqueness from Snapchat. However, even today, the trademark disappearing texting platform allows you to chat with your friends without having a record.
The focus of Snapchat on privacy remains unbeaten by competitors. The application is known for its new unique and mobile-first way of social media. Currently, as of February 2020, Snapchat has over 200 million active daily users, and it remains quite popular among the younger generation of users. The application might be eight years old now, but it is regularly updated to keep up with the latest trends and always feels fresh.
What is a Snapchat Streak?
Snapchat has a unique reward mechanism on its application. To keep the apps engaging as well as the users occupied, Snapchat has introduced the concept of streaks. Do Snapchat streaks allow you to increase your snap score? The higher your snap score, the more are your chances of getting featured on the Snapchat explore. It also makes it easy for other people to find you online when they are using Snapchat. The Snapchat score is calculated by the number of pictures or videos that you send regularly. Snapchat streak is created when you send and receive at least one image from someone daily. It requires at least three days of periodically posting each other pictures without fail to start a Snapchat streak.
Snapchat streaks are a unique measure of following on any social media. The app does not offer any follower numbers but instead focuses on the quality of your friendship. This is why many teenagers find it quite exciting and live by the Snapchat streaks. Maintaining streak is a painstakingly long procedure and many times love to build their Snapchat clout through these streaks. Many teenagers think that the longer the snap streak, the better is their friendship. In a way, it can be true because you are sharing snippets from your life daily with someone.
Steps to Send Camera Roll Photo as Snap:
This is a question in which the majority of the population hasn’t been able to find out the answer. Today let’s try to figure out a solution to send pictures from the camera roll as a snap on your Snapchat. Here are the steps.
- Irrespective of your device, open up the Snapchat application on it, and you will be greeted by the front-facing camera in which you can hopefully see your beautiful face. Go to the search option here to send the pictures from your camera roll as snap.
- In the search option type Camera Roll. Here you will find many lenses to send your pictures from the camera roll as snap. It is a great way to fool snapchat into thinking you have sent a real picture.
- Most of these lenses will work easily on your devices. Users can easily select a picture from their gallery here.
- Select a picture from the camera roll that you want to send as a snap. Long press on this picture and they should open it up in a new window.
- When the picture opens up, on the top right corner, you will find three dots. Click on three dots, and you will find the option to send your picture as a snap.
- When you start to send your picture as a snap, you will be required to select the people you want to share this picture. Tap on the person you want to send the snap. Click on the send button at the bottom right corner of your phone.
Third-party Apps to Fake Snaps:
There are many third-party applications available on the App Store and Google Play store which allow users to fake send Snapchat pictures. The third-party applications are quite famous and might be used by many people regularly. Today we are going to provide you with one of the most popular apps which can help you in sending camera roll photos as a snap. This application is known as a snap share. The only drawback of this application is that it is available only for iOS devices. Let’s have a look at the features of the app.
- New and unique design: The snap share application is entirely new and has a fantastic user interface. You can easily browse through the application and share pictures over Snapchat using it.
- Share Public and Private: Sharing stories is quite easy through the snap share. It allows you to connect with people outside of Snapchat and send pictures from the camera roll directly.
- Easy connectivity: The snap share application can easily be integrated with your Snapchat account. All you have to do is log in with Snapchat on the app, and you will be good to go.